"Modelite" - Two-component epoxy clay for modeling and modeling. It can be used in the manufacture of stucco bas-reliefs, military-historical miniatures, dolls, figurines, handmade jewelry, in the repair and restoration of various products.
Convenient to use
Has the right consistency
Comfortable working time 30-50 minutes
Freezes on its own in 24 hours
Does not crack after curing
Suitable for machining
Ideal for painting
Instructions for working with the material:
1. Before starting work with the material, read the instructions (you will find it inside the packaging with the material), as well as the safety precautions on the packaging. We do not recommend Modelite for children's creativity;
2. Take components A and B in equal amounts (50/50) and mix until a uniform homogeneous mass is obtained;
3. At your disposal 30-60 minutes to give the plasticine the desired shape. The material will gradually solidify, small details can be worked out for another 1-2 hours;
4. 24 hours after mixing the components, the material will completely harden itself without additional processing. After curing, the product can be subjected to mechanical processing: grinding, drilling, painting;
5. Use a soap solution to remove traces of plasticine from hands, tools, work surfaces. It is better to do this immediately after finishing work, while the material has not had time to harden.
|Total reviews: 0|
Leave your phone number for quick ordering